By using this website or our services and products and/or submitting information, you consent to the collection and usage of your information as described herein and you agree to the terms of this policy.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications, such as announcements and administrative messages and other communications relating to our services and/or products.
COLLECTION AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
The type of information we collect from you or end users may include:
– first name, last name, location/address
– e-mail and/or IP address
– information about operating system and web browser
– products/services preferences etc.
– other identification details etc.
We collect different types of information about you for several reasons:
- to provide personalised services unique to individual users;
- to help us to monitor and improve the services/products we offer;
- with user consent, to market services/products;
- to identify you when you visit our website;
- to notify you about changes to our website and our services or products;
- to help us prevent and investigate and protect ourselves against any illegal activities;
- to help us monitor and understanding how you use our services and products;
and for other reasonable business-related purposes or purposes related to the above.
We will use information only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal information are securely disposed of.
We limit access to your information to those who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to carry out their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with our legal obligations to protect your Information.
We reserve the right to access and disclose information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both you and ourselves. We will only retain your information for the period necessary to comply with your requests and we will delete your information as soon as practicable.
A “cookie” is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
In the event you do not wish to receive such cookies, you usually may configure your web browser to not accept cookies or to notify you if a cookie is sent to you. You are free to decline/control/delete cookies if your wish– for details please see: AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit and you may not be able to use all the features and the functionality of our website.